Monday, January 4, 2016
Amadeus
I woke up with no recollection (sensation?) of having slept, as if I'd blacked out. Today would be my true last day of work at my last co-op. Happily, it would be a partial day with the aim of training the new co-op and tying up loose ends, but nothing is easy in New England. The air was frigid, and the walk over the bridge from Community College was miserable thanks to a relentless, abrasive wind. As with every previous commute, I'm tired of making this walk and will be glad to call it quits. It was a weird time -- I felt like I had one foot in the figurative grave -- but when I finally got home, I put it out of my mind. There was reefer on the line, and I had to catch up with Nathan and Alaric as quick as I could.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment