Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Super Evening

          After seeing off Alaric and Anthony, I collapsed in Ian's bed and slept all day, basking in the air conditioning. In the evening I went to Logan's, where we played a terribly imbalanced match of HeroClix. Logan absolutely curbstomped my HYDRA/Masters of Evil team with a Dr. Doom/Mystics outfit, though there is something to be said for the fact that he had three Dr. Dooms on his team. In any case, I'll be putting more thought into my team builds next time we play. I also read the Earth-One (DC's Marvel-Ultimate-esque alternate universe) takes on Batman and Superman, and was pleasantly surprised by both. Just to make our hangout overwhelmingly superhero-related, Logan and Sully played Lego Batman, the former complaining about all manner of game mechanics and what he would have done differently.
          Quotes of the day:
"Time Warner Cable strikes again." - Logan
"Bow before Doom(s)!" - Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment