Thursday, July 19, 2012
All the Overworked Dudes
Kevin offered me some extra work today, which he said could go for up to a week or so. My fingers are crossed until I find out what it is. At the Red Onion, I overheard a guy wearing thick-rimmed glasses, tan Converses and a pink plaid shirt talking about Mott the Hoople's "All the Young Dudes" and instantly regretted not being his friend. In unfortunate news, Lancelot is under repair. I received errors saying that my charger was of improper voltage, though it's the original that came with the laptop. I don't know if it's a problem with the charger, the charger port on the computer, the battery, or even the motherboard; time will tell. (Naturally, this entry and the next few are being typed up after the return of my computer, but I keep notes every day and always write from a same-day perspective.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment