Notes for this entry were lost.
I spent most of the evening in the basement of IV for the Sex Week photoshoot. Most of this time was spent waiting for one's shoot(s) to come up. For the first hour we were lodged in one of the larger lecture halls, watching The Hunger Games and snacking on food that had not touched anyone's bodies (presumably.) As it turned out, though, RSA had failed to reserve that room; we were kicked out by some dudes halfway through the movie and spent the next three or four hours sitting around. I had Katie for company, but she was running in and out due to multiple commitments, so after my computer died it turned into an exercise in boredom. I ate lots of leftover junk food ended up in two shoots: as part of the Lollipop Guild, and participating in a super messy flour-throwing bonanza with Katie. At times I was mildly uncomfortable, but the experience was exhilarating and I definitely plan to do it next year. Washing flour out of all the hair on my body was also a little annoying, but novel.
The shoot ran much longer than expected, and poor Iris was kept hungry and waiting for us to go out to dinner afterward. When I did get out, it was dark, frigid, and monstrously windy; happily, we decided it wasn't too late for food. We flew over to Chinatown to enjoy some wonderful dumplings and seafood in a super azn eatery. The place looked slightly dingy, in keeping with the rest of Chinatown, but the food was scrumptious. I'd like to explore more of the restaurants in the area, though I may require Iris' services to have any hope of understanding their staffs.
No comments:
Post a Comment