Notes for this entry were lost.
I have two interviews scheduled for part-time jobs: one at the Inn at Longwood Medical for tomorrow, and one next Wednesday at a place called Caterstaff. I watched Anchorman for the first time with Iris, so I can cross off another entry on the "movies that everyone except me has seen" list. It was more or less what I expected -- a typically goofy, somewhat above-par Will Ferrell flick -- though there were many bits of dialogue that made me exclaim, "So that's what everyone was quoting nonstop in ninth grade!" Also, the cast is remarkable; I obviously knew that Will Ferrell, Steve Carell and Paul Rudd were in it, but whoa! Vince Vaughn! Luke Wilson! Tim Robbins! Ben Stiller! Danny Trejo! And a terribad Jack Black cameo! Like, what! Who let this happen?
Quote of the day:
"Allie, we have 20 messages." - Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment