At work, Lori hyped the Super 88 market for its fish, which reminded me of Iris's claim that Asians are obsessed with the place. Jeremy insisted that we push my schedule change up to tomorrow, which kind of sucks considering that I told him flat out, "I need to find another source of income." Like come on, dude, I know you're trying to save money, but I don't think you're starving. After work, I played
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Time To Pretend
Notes for this entry were lost.
At work, Lori hyped the Super 88 market for its fish, which reminded me of Iris's claim that Asians are obsessed with the place. Jeremy insisted that we push my schedule change up to tomorrow, which kind of sucks considering that I told him flat out, "I need to find another source of income." Like come on, dude, I know you're trying to save money, but I don't think you're starving. After work, I playedSkyrim SKURM for the first time in ages and had a good deal of fun.
At work, Lori hyped the Super 88 market for its fish, which reminded me of Iris's claim that Asians are obsessed with the place. Jeremy insisted that we push my schedule change up to tomorrow, which kind of sucks considering that I told him flat out, "I need to find another source of income." Like come on, dude, I know you're trying to save money, but I don't think you're starving. After work, I played
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment