Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Rudeness Quota

Notes for this entry were lost.

          I've been pressed into service as a tax detective again, but at least this time I have the experience I gained from last time, which is telling me that once again, it is probably going to suck. Today was also frustrating because multiple people called and just hung up after I told them my boss was out, without giving me time to ask for a message or even a salutation. This happens regularly, but not typically several times in a day. In the evening, I attended a Sex Week meeting in WVC with Katie, where a couple of RAs gave us information on the upcoming shoot (this year's theme: "Delicious") and took mug shots of everyone. I'm looking forward to pressing on this outer bound of my comfort zone and seeing what happens. If I'm accepted, that is.
          Quote of the day:
"I would never be as rude to anyone as people are to me on a daily basis." - Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment