Notes for this entry were lost.
I attempted to catch up on U.S. Congress readings today, but failed spectacularly. In the hour or so before round two of men's Beanpot, several of us girded up with face paint and vodka. When we got to TD Garden, Harvard was whipping BU 6-2, which is something everyone can be happy about. Our game was a torturous 2-1 loss that morphed into a 4-1 beating right at the end, and I felt extremely shitty afterward. Madigan pulled Witt from the goal with more than two minutes left. As I saw it, that was still enough time to score a goal without the extra attacker/danger of an empty net goal, which is, of course, what happened. I tried to kill the misery with another group expedition to Wings Over Boston, followed by a smoke session, but it lingered on. "Guys always take sports so hard," said Julia.
No comments:
Post a Comment