In an excellent week for Northeastern athletics, today's women's basketball game against Drexel stood out. This was probably the best women's game I've seen in my time. Drexel was leading us by 17 points, some tiny flame ignited in the Huskies' brains, and they neutralized the lead. They forced a tied game into overtime, held their own, carried it into a second overtime, and finally won 78-73. Iris and I finished A New Hope, and Peter joined us for The Empire Strikes Back, my favorite in the series. Nathan also appeared during the first scene where the Emperor appears and prequoted throughout it, which aggravated me to no end. I went for a run in the Fens and then tried to put in work on my own U.S. Congress presentation, but quickly fell asleep.
Quote of the day:
"Come on, girls, this is what we trained for!" - Jake
No comments:
Post a Comment