Notes for this entry were lost.
After a minimal amount of sleep, I got up to volunteer with Laura at the Greater Egleston High School. We got off at the Stony Brook station and tramped single-file through slushy sidewalks, and I was happy to get inside. The volunteering supervisor is a strange guy, slightly alienating though not unkind. We basically sat in a computer lab waiting for students in a special program to ask for help, and when they did, it was a game of "tell me the answers to this online test." I did my best trying to spark a ~17 year old girl's interest in the differences between Sumer and Babylon, and her French test was a straight up disaster. Once the bell set us free, I went to Matt's for a much-needed catching-up session. (His dorm at Emerson is pretty rad.)
Quote of the day:
"I feel like the Middle East would just explode in a vortex of cum." - Sean
No comments:
Post a Comment