I
woke up at first light, around 5:45, flipped over, and got out of bed
at 7:45. These mornings running late certainly highlight the downsides
of the CT2 bus schedule, with a 20 minute wait for the next one. (This
is supposed to be a commute route?) Work was alternately frustrating and
calm, and I stayed a bit late to tie up loose ends. A rare thunderstorm
swept over Boston as I got home, where I crashed on the couch and
watched a few episodes of The Wire. Nathan is out of town, so for the next few days the apartment is all mine.
Johnny swung by after the Red Sox game. Throughout the remainder of the activities in this paragraph, we politicked all the way. We smoked at the apartment,
then at the reflecting pool, and then in his grandpa's borrowed car
(once we located it in the labyrinthine parking lot under the Prudential Center) before finding a parking spot by the MFA. We hit up 7/11, went to the Fens and hung out by the track for a while. Next, we returned to the apartment to watch Meet the Press (re: Bernie Sanders) and The Daily Show (re: Donald Trump.) What will we do when Jon Stewart leaves the show?
No comments:
Post a Comment