Thursday, July 30, 2015
Plane Dealing
My supervisor was out sick, but thankfully the day was a sluggish one. Billing is hard. With Jacob out as well, I composed the "humorous Thursday DOC email" and it was well received by my coworkers. DOC was held in the "West Wing," a/k/a where most of the finance, HR, and senior management folks are parked. I was involved in a serious discussion about positivity in the news, which developed into a bunch of us ragging on CNN for their nonstop coverage of missing planes. After most people had dispersed, Devin and I killed half a bottle of leftover red wine. From our vantage point on the 13th floor (though it says 14 in the elevator), through a wall of glass in the kitchen, we talked and watched sheets of rain wash over Somerville. I came home to find the internet broken, but Jules came over with a 6-pack and Iris showed up as well, keeping me happy and occupied.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment