Tuesday, July 16, 2013

"Critical, Biatch!"

          I took the liberty of sleeping in, and it was fine indeed. I begin training tomorrow, though I'm only working for 2.5 hours at a time, so the pressure is off for now. I played a lot more Borderlands, eventually transitioning into "pro mode" when my mouse battery died and I realized that I hadn't brought any extras. Lesson learned: speedy FPS games are difficult to play with only a touchpad. After she got out of work, Iris and I traveled to the Stop & Shop in Mission Hill for groceries, where we ran into an acquaintance from Peace Through Play as well as Clay from the band. We obtained a ton of food and dragged it home, and I watched some Whose Line with Gary. Iris and I watched the fourth episode of season three of Game of Thrones, and I'm very excited to see her reactions later in the season. Later on, more Borderlands, as might be expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment