Matt picked me up this morning, and we rode off with Kanye blasting to get Katharine. (Note: Matt's volume is never lower than earsplitting.) We ventured first to Goodwill, where I foolishly purchased a set of four Playbill-themed glasses, and then to Jolly Cow, where I enjoyed a milkshake. After an afternoon swim at Katharine's, Matt and I went to McDonalds; I used a gift card found in a box of random crap at home and discovered that it still had several dollars on it. Work was very slow, but I still left very late since Jeff picked that night to put the bowl waxing on us. Later, I joined Brian and Josh at Sam's for further swimming and bitching about work, as well as my first conversation with the twins in a long while.
Quotes of the day:
"I'm a water baby, so I'm gonna return to the water." - Matt on the romance of drowning
"If you're not gonna steal something, you might as well eat it." - Matt
"Most impressive!" - Katharine
"One of those old-friend blisters that bothers you until one of you dies." - me
"You had your foot in the door, digitally speaking." - Nick
No comments:
Post a Comment