![]() |
| **~~*Swagfred P. Moneywork*~~** |
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Master Bruce
My morning was spent at Logan's watching Regular Show (verdict: not great, not terrible) and playing an inventive game of clix. We decided to randomly select teams through a complicated system of dice rolling, which turned out to be pretty cool. I got stomped in the end, but I'd like to think I learned a valuable lesson or two; namely, shit on speedy characters as quickly as possible. Later on I hung out with Brian and Josh quite unexpectedly, and after a run to Quick Chek, Brian and I engaged in our own match. I won a handy victory with a Batman allies team over his JLA/Teen Titans mashup. Most exciting part of the game: chasing down Red Arrow with Alfred Pennyworth and beating him into submission.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment