Another mild shift at the Onion is followed by another evening at Katharine's. Post-nightswimming and pool-drinking, Logan came to take us to his place, where we played vidojims and I boned up on James Bond with a huge commemorative issue of LIFE. I went to bed feeling fine, had a nightmare about going to an amusement park with Lauren C and nearly getting my hand crushed by a ride, and woke up to hurl in the bathroom. Perhaps the plastic-bottle rum isn't as exceptional in quality as I thought.
Quotes of the day:
"I aspire to be Sailor Moon one day. Iris is ten steps ahead of me." - Matt
"I got Purple Rain on CD... no big deal." - Logan
"Marceline's a total MILF. A Marceline I'd Like to Fuck." - Matt
"Is that Prince?" - Logan
...
Me: "Swag."
Ryan: "That's from Spongebob, right?"
...
Logan: "They probably all think he's a heartthrob."
Me: "They think he's West Side Story waiting to happen."
No comments:
Post a Comment