With absolutely nothing to do and the weekend ahead of me, I was content to loaf in the apartment and sleep in. I indulged in Andy-type gourmet cuisine for lunch, meaning that I sauteed a veggie burger and threw some Swiss cheese and Old Bay on top for flavor. Sean was gracious enough to guest-pass me into Stetty East for dinner, where we saw Jaimie (who refused to join us). The rest of the evening was a blur of drunk Civilization IV and fifteen episodes of
JLA, including a particularly sad plot arc involving an imaginary world. (Bonus points for subtle, plot-appropriate racism: "You're a credit to your people, son!" said to the black character)
Quotes of the day:
"We'll keep watching on the condition that you make that sound every time Hawkgirl attacks." - Sean
"Take a drink every time Wonder Woman is completely useless." - Sean
 |
| :'-( |
No comments:
Post a Comment