Monday, August 13, 2012
Catch Up
Work tonight was steady enough, but my ankle's been killing me since yesterday. After all the beating it took during cross country and track, I can't really be on it for more than a few hours without some intense aches coming up. Aside: I find it ironic that as a child, I suffered growing pains in my ankles and knees for years. It was like my body was saying, "Let's just draw attention to your height by making you feel pain that should indicate massive growth." I did actually have a pretty impressive growth spurt around sixth/seventh grade, but still. When I got home, Murphy and Catie were hanging out with Ian and waiting for me, so we all talked for a few hours, discussed various goings-on in college and told stories about high school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment