Monday, August 27, 2012

Red Wagon Days

          Last night, I dreamed that I was a child and an imaginary uncle drowned on a canoeing trip, shaking the entire family. I woke up feeling far more stirred than most dreams would leave me. After this briefly unpleasant start to the day, things went smoothly for a while. I enjoyed a great deal of Skyrim, though I need to play it on low settings, a mildly upsetting condition. After merely one day spent relaxing and playing a video game, not to mention my first day off work in some time, my father exploded about it. He asked me if I need "help," which was especially irritating. Some time later I counted all of my steelwork money for deposit tomorrow. A wondering question: Why is the NUPay symbol a little red wagon? What significance would that hold, financially?

No comments:

Post a Comment