Monday, August 6, 2012

Honey Mustard As Disaster Barometer

          Returning home from Logan's, I settled into the three volumes of Batman & Robin issues he left me. They made for a superb read; though Damian Wayne is whiny bitch, Professor Pyg (as in Pygmalion) is the creepiest Batman villain I've ever seen. Brian and I went for a drive into Kingston, where we obtained Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, season four of The Sopranos, and a Game of Thrones poster at FYE. Nicole and Josh joined us in the garage for a bit of Sopranos and a great deal more of work-related gossip.
          Random topic of the day:
A thought: Wouldn't it be odd if you knew where you were going to die, but not how or when? If it was an unusual location, you would know going in that your number was up. If it was someplace common, your kitchen for instance, the knowledge that your life could end there would always weigh heavily on your mind. That location would become, in essence, "the last place."
          Quote of the day:
"Horus is more interesting than Jesus because he has a bird head." - Matt
"I hate when the honey mustard's overflowing. It's like everything is going wrong." - Josh
"Her butt is literally a shelf. I could put the sauces on there." - Josh
"These god damn mofuckaaaas. They woulda been robbin' me." - Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment