Another dishwashing shift today. I agreed to work one more after this, so here's to an end to suffering. I discovered a dead rat near the dumpsters while I was breaking down cardboard, which explains why it smells so heinous back there. After work, Brian and I repeated some more episodes of The Sopranos due to me watching them while he slept. It won't be long before I'm back at school, so fingers crossed for a quick end to the summer.
Quotes of the day:
"So what is this, the University of Oxycontin?" - Chef
"They're like the evil office ladies in school." - Chef
"MAH-Co." - Brian, imitating Carmela Soprano
"They say they got that cake." - Brian, commenting on a girl's butt
...
After I found the rat...
Chef: "Did you eat it?"
Me: "Yeah, I gobbled it right up. On second thought, I should've saved it for the staff meal."
Chef: "Now you're talkin'."
Mick: "You hear that, Ciano? Rat and eggs."
No comments:
Post a Comment