Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Melting Point

          I finally exchanged my product key-less copy of Skyrim for a workable one at Target today, and received no trouble. Their return policy is pretty cool. Matt purchased an iPod for himself. In the evening I worked my last shift as a Red Onion busser. There, I saw a guy from my senior class apply for work and pondered why drinks with lots of ice go from being only slightly watery to extremely dilute within a short span of time.
          Quotes of the day:
"Not everyone thinks the outcome of a volleyball game is the work of God." - Matt
"I am not getting paid enough for this." - Ian T
"Look at that! Look at that wrist strength! Grrraaaaaahhhhhh!" - Customer L
"Yeah, that looks a bit overcooked." - Ciano, regarding a charred crisp
...
Matt: "My Chemical Romance."
Me: "Featuring Ke$ha?"

No comments:

Post a Comment