As a prelude to the not-greatness of my night, I went to band for a men's hockey game against the contemptible UMass Amherst, which we lost 3-6. The main event for the evening was the Husky Hunt cruise, a trip out on the
Spirit of Boston. My pregaming was unsuccessful, and I found myself in no mood to dance. In fact, the only quiet place on the boat was out by the rail, so there I stayed. Sabrina and I spent a few minutes on the top deck with Cassandra, and I came in to find out how we placed in the points (28th place, out of 50 teams.) Afterward, I took a cab for the first time in my life and grossly undertipped, being unfamiliar with cab etiquette.
Quotes of the day:
"Yo. Be that hopeless place tonight, man." - random guy on the cruise
"I could get with any of them if I wanted to." - Sabrina
Related:
No comments:
Post a Comment