We left for Alfred this morning, and I slept for all six hours of the ride. The entire time, I had extraordinarily vivid dreams that bled into each other, pausing for a few moments when I woke up and resuming effortlessly. For the first time in my life, I woke up laughing. At my grandfather's, the whole family came over to spend time together: my family, 4 uncles, 3 aunts, 6 cousins, 2 dogs, and my grandparents themselves. When it grew late, I finally installed the entire Command & Conquer suite on my computer and played around with the first game for a while.
Quotes of the day:
"His personality is that of a mushroom." - Father
"I will teach you!" - Father, to the road
"Yellowpink was on the fucking hinky-pink!" - dream-Brian
"Eat muddy shit!" - Father
"He had short man complex, yes he did. Strike first, talk later." - Father, on my uncle Phil
No comments:
Post a Comment