Ryan woke me up in a hurry at 8, just as I predicted. The morning was relatively calm after this, though Ryan got upset after a glass ornament broke; the tree was beautiful, and I chilled out on the couch and savored each gift. The best stuff: a Fujifilm instant-film camera, a $250 Amazon gift card, two Magic 8-Balls, SuperFreakonomics, and a Red Onion gift card as well. As per tradition, we spent most of the afternoon and evening at my grandmother's house with my mother's side of the family, where I took a nap with a chihuahua. After we were done with our families for the day, Brian and I played a brief clix game, which I won (unsurprisingly.) We also continued our viewing of Boardwalk Empire.
Quote of the day:
"I kinda want to sit across from that hater, so I can look at him horribly." - cousin Alex
No comments:
Post a Comment