I failed to mention my sleep schedule the past few nights. I woke at 4 on Saturday and, with the exception of four cumulative hours of naps, have stayed up for 62 hours total. I cranked out a quick paper for International Relations attacking free trade as an economically unbalancing force, but couldn't remember what it was about until I checked just now. We also had the final disputation in Modern Political Thought, but I can't recall much of that either. I suppose it's true about sleep and memory. Near the end of my streak, I played a teeth-clenching game of chess against Katie (we're two people who hate to lose.) Iris and I also watched some more Boardwalk Empire before I gave in to sleep.
Quotes of the day:
"I find that figure somehow wrong." - Professor Ogden
"But dude, justice never sleeps!" - me
No comments:
Post a Comment