Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Eyebrow Incident

          I spent my second day at Morse fighting back yawns - difficult to do in the middle of singing Christmas carols (as well as the single obligatory Hanukkah song.) I also helped the kids on a craft project and worked with glitter, the funnest substance known to man. When they left for the special class of the day, I had a conversation with their teacher's aide, Mrs. B. This was enjoyable because she was an aide when I was at Morse myself, and it was fun hearing her talk shit about some of the problem children I grew up with, as well as reminiscing about old friends.
          In the late evening, Matt and I took a pit stop in his car and sat around talking. He recorded our entire chill-out sesh, resulting in a 3 hour sound file for future enjoyment. (Also a boon for today's entry.) Eventually, we retreated into the warmth of his room for more conversation, snacks, Skyrim, and the typical Andy/Matt idiocy. Afterward, Brian picked me up to continue our usual television programming.
          Quotes of the day:
"Mathematician rules tell us we have to round it up." - Mrs. A
"You are outlined like a smoke angel." - Matt
"Years after that incident, I couldn't even smell clam chowder." - Matt
"I'm trying to be less of a human and more of, like, a force or a presence." - Matt
"I'm honest like ice. Like black ice on the road. Like you don't see it coming, and then you have to swerve." - Matt
"I'm gonna try to redefine my wardrobe." - Matt
"Chips... better grab everything I can!" - me
"I would much rather you be dead, than have myself responsible for your death." - Matt
"We got Jaime Lannister right here on the mic and, uh, in the room, we also got DJ Brienne..." - me

No comments:

Post a Comment