Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Beyond the Veil, Beyond the Sword

          I dreamed that Fallows and my parents bought me a wonderful birthday gift. They had hidden it under a bridge nearby so that I wouldn't find it early, and my brother and someone named Friendship (hue hue) went to get it for me. The dream ended before I could find out what was in the package. I hate that long moment when I wake up from a happy dream and cold realization sinks in. Iris and I finished season five of The Sopranos, which I've been looking forward to for days. Sean and I played a few games of Civilization IV, which is an intensely time-consuming game of very slow, very calculated strategy.
          Quotes of the day:
"Well, this is quickly sucking." - Alaric
"It takes ten minutes to make it and ten minutes to bake it." - Iris on the rap game

No comments:

Post a Comment