The bus ride up was as uncomfortable as expected. I did my best to sleep, with minimal success. naturally, the Marriott is immediately next to the convention center this year, so Band Jam will only be a moment's walk away - or would be, if it was still on. The band shared an underwhelming buffet dinner, then proceeded to get extremely slizzy. Alaric and I hosted the festivities for the evening. We played several rounds of Drug Dealer, an amusing card game requiring discretion and strong powers of observation. At the end of the night, I crashed in Jake's room, where we watched a History Channel program about Vikings.
Quotes of the day:
"Hashtag Sam stories..." - Alaric
"Kanye's taking over the throne!" - Peter G
"Win or lose, we're all blacking out. That is a promise." - Peter G
"Daylight Savings Time shots. It's what Benjamin Franklin would want." - Peter G
"We definitely win the 'two drunkest guys' award." - Jake
No comments:
Post a Comment