Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Stop Wearing Purple

          I dreamed that Northeastern and JMU were across the street from each other, and that people were waving signs and banners at each other from the rooftops. I went undercover and entered their building in the guise of an ordinary student, mean mugging anyone who looked at me wrong. Eventually I found the room where the banners were stored, but there was a line of twenty or more students waiting to meet a professor there. I sat on a couch and decided to wait until the room was empty so that I could steal the banners.
          Naturally, everyone is incompetent when it comes to loading the bus. Out in the rain, Peter and I loaded the amp, the music stands, and various other items while the cheerleaders and dance team rushed the bus (again.) Consequently, Anthony and I ended up with shitty seats near the front, far removed from anyone we'd want to talk to outside of Alaric and Haley. It rained for much of the 13 hours we were on the road, and I occupied myself with Fire Emblem and by paying minimal attention to the arbitrarily chosen bus movies, Pitch Perfect and Easy A. Iris came over when I got home, and we had a 20 minute conversation with Alaric about farts.
          Quote of the day:
"Master trainers and not doing drugs is a classic case of correlation vs. causation." - me

No comments:

Post a Comment