I woke up feeling fine and saw Iris off for the weekend. Not too long after, I started feeling a little nauseous and ended up throwing up again, despite not having eaten anything. I'm convinced the Arnold Palmer was at fault. I napped on the couch to recover my strength and had a frighteningly vivid dream about a coastal village, a deep, dark forest, and an abandoned child growing up by a lake within. Some sections of the dream were in a "storybook" format, appearing as ink illustrations on parchment paper, especially the parts concerning the lost girl. She was a beautiful, pale thing with long, wavy brown hair and a long blue-white dress, and howled just like a wolf.
Ryan left for spring break, leaving the apartment to Alaric and me for the next couple of days. Alaric, Alanna and I shared drinks, and I had a rambling conversation with Alanna that lasted until four in the morning. Tonight was more low key than last, but I think I'm glad for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment