Thursday, March 21, 2013

Captain Hammer

          Harrison, Eliot and I speculated on who the Springfest special guest might be, considering Colin Powell, Bob Dylan, Jay-Z, and Rick Perry. I plan on going this year, Kid Cudi will probably be pretty cool. I went to Alanna's to play ping-pong in the basement, talk and get drunk. We redecorated her room, including banging on the walls with a hammer and pissing off her neighbors. The game is up between her roommate and me; he appeared while we were sitting in the apartment, prompting a brief and mildly awkward exchange. Back at home, I blew the fuse in the living room thanks to the frayed wire on my laptop charger.
          Quotes of the day:
"I've pulled many a Prius grille out of my Hummer. 'Oh, was that a Prius?'" - Professor Whalen (courtesy of Alanna)
"I don't like them because I can't control them." - Alanna, on animals

No comments:

Post a Comment