Monday, January 13, 2014

Like a Weeble I May Wobble...

          I boned up on constituents prior to U.S. Congress, and was again reminded that I cannot wait until I'm taking political science classes exclusively. Today was a strange one for bumping into people on campus: Zach (twice!), Jenn, Jasmin, Sara, Laura, Clay R, and two professors -- and all these in the time it took to walk to and from one class. Afterward, I zoned out with Minecraft until someone surprised me with a text about a basketball game. I checked the schedule, swore loudly, and ran straight to Matthews. I then learned that Paws bobbleheads were being given out with a valid student ID, which I wasn't carrying because keys. I ran home and back in under ten minutes and was back in the band with 8 pre-game seconds remaining. In the end, we lost 58-49 to the College of Charleston Cougars, but at least I got a poster (meh, but I collect them), a fuzzy hat (silly, but free!) and a bobblehead (totally sick.) I also went on my first 3 a.m. run in some time -- probably foolish given my Tuesday schedule, but also good for the soul.
          Quotes of the day:
"Poor Schumer, he's 63 years old and still eating cold cereal for breakfast in Washington." - Professor Beauchamp
"...badonk of the century..." - me

No comments:

Post a Comment