Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Skull-So-Soft, Inc.

Notes for this entry were lost.

          Tuesday is destined to be my busiest day this semester: three classes with a lunch break, followed by Prison Book Program whenever I can manage it. My first of the day is Environmental Science in Shillman, my obligatory science elective. I would have preferred Astronomy, but my research indicates that the professor is horrid. E. Science is taught by Professor Helmuth, who seems practical and reasonable, and the first class passed quickly. After lunch, I headed to my second class, Budgeting and Taxation. It's in the same inhumanely stuffy room in Ell Hall where I took Research Methods, but we may switch due to overcrowding. Professor Jimenez seems extra dry, but our first meeting was no longer than eight minutes, so it's tough to say for sure. My third class is Advanced Writing for Prelaw, billed as a different advanced writing course. Professor Britt is a rhetorician by trade (!) who seems rather on top of her game, the class is under twenty people, and Caroline is in it with me. I shared a co-op conversation with Mike, a senior who worked for the Prosecutor General, as well. Feeling equal parts lazy and worn out, I skipped PBP in favor of working on CEP's winter break hours packet. Sean, Katie, Iris, Alaric and I shared pasta and beans for a pleasant, communal dinner. The semester is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment