Notes for this entry were lost.
I rose at 6 a.m. and the whole day seemed to stretch out before me. I spent all of it cleaning, smoking and decorating, then went to PBP later on. I was extremely delayed getting back, but I've also accepted an extra responsibility: combing through the prisoners' letters for interesting or inspiring quotes. They sent me home with several sheafs of letters, rubber banded together in groups of 25 or so. In other words, I can finally take my favorite part of PBP home. I joined the rest of our broomball team at Matthews for our first game, but the other team failed to show up and we won by forfeit. We passed an hour or two scrimmaging; I volunteered to goaltend and displayed an inadequate amount of skill. I'm confident that once I get out on the ice, I'll be able to move much faster than several people on our team, and that's where I'll shine.
No comments:
Post a Comment