Meryl caught me off guard at work, asking what the point of watching My Little Pony is. She interpreted my Hotline Miami wallpaper as "cartoony" and therefore figured that I might know something. This resulted in an awkward situation with "who, me?"s flying back and forth. I was given numerous random tasks today, including my first for Mark O; of course, something went wrong immediately, but I was able to correct the issue in a quick and painless way. I've been tweaking out about Israel's military operation in Gaza every single day and will probably continue to do so into the near future. Somehow, we coordinated a large TF2 gathering in the evening, with Alaric, Becky, Sean, Jared, and Malcolm all participating, though never all at once. Later, Alaric and I made history in a heroic selfie battle with Jared and found new uses for the rubber animal masks. I decided to pursue the old strategy of staying awake to reset the clock and drastically failed after returning from a run. I was out cold with my face in a magazine and it was shameful.
Quote of the day:
"Off script, on point." - Sean
No comments:
Post a Comment