Monday, August 4, 2014
Focus Energy
I got to work twenty minutes early and accomplished my typical post-reception duties at a leisurely pace. Lots of small, pleasant things happened today, like Mark saying I did a terrific job yesterday, along with a couple of the paralegals. It was quiet for a Monday; I learned that I was responsible for a file project that's just been sitting in the hallway, but that should clear up soon enough. Stephanie bailed on our plans, so I took a nap and then smoked with Brian F, Alaric, and Eve. Later, Sean and I talked about everything from telecom to politics to human rights, all of it very interesting and very gloomy; David and Alaric joined in eventually. I stayed up to work as quickly as possible on my room. I need to fill the two "focused" walls to the ceiling, and we're in the final stretch before the big move. Highlight: Deleting Sean Paul's "Temperature" and Sean Kingston's "Beautiful Girls" from my library in one go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment