Thursday, August 21, 2014
Password Protected
Of course, the day I wake up before my alarm is also the day that I'm late for work. I was left hanging on reception again, which is only irritating when it cuts into my lunch hour. For a slow day, and one where I managed to pump out seven backlogged entries in my spare time, I felt mediocre. Iris and I shared lunch at Sebastian's, where I obtained a salad the size of my head. Besides being quite tasty (they even toss it for you -- bonus points), that's like a pound of roughage. A reviewer on Yelp or something described Sebastian's as a "Jekyll and Hyde" restaurant -- the Jekyll side is the sandwiches and the undistinguished selection of hot foods, basically a glorified cafeteria; the Hyde part is the line of people ordering salads the size of a goddamn cannonball. They're like two meals in one. After work, I turned up slightly with Iris, Molly, Ryan, and Eunice (at least, I think she was there.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment