Friday, January 16, 2015

All the Pretty Horses

          All I did today was smoke and decorate. It rocks having Fridays off. Later, I drank with Jared, Erika, Julia and Peter; we failed to watch a movie and went to Tasty Burger instead, where Erika became the next convert to butta burger nation. On the way home, the more intoxicated of us sang fragments of "Kokomo". Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go...
          Hockey: everything went the way I wanted it to. The Rangers beat Columbus 2-1. Winnipeg put down the Blackhawks for the third straight time, 4-2. The Predators rallied to top the Capitals in Barry Trotz's first game back in Nashville. The Ducks demolished the Devils 5-1 and continue to please. Plus, the Islanders slapped the Penguins around and the Canucks shut out the Hurricanes to solidify the Western lead over the Kings. This is an improvement after two Rangers shutout losses.
          Quote of the day:
Julia: "Hold on to your horses."
Me: "I have no horses."
Julia: "That's because you didn't hold on to them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment