Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Rough Riders
In the midst of the storm, Nathan and I battled our way to campus so I could finally fulfill my obligation to Ryan D. I obtained and delivered two handles of the jankiest rum I've ever seen (Caldwell's, at a steep $17 per handle) and a 750 of mango pineapple Svedka, a treat from me to make up for my lateness. We paused to watch some thrill seekers skiing on the West Village E/Behrakis stairs. After stopping in IV to chat with some of the kids, we bought more Hawaiian beer and stopped by Iris's place. We chatted with her friends via Skype, bought a couple of pizzas at UHOP, and went home in a festive mood. Sean bailed for greener pastures, so Alaric, Nathan and I watched Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, and hockey with brewskis. It may be chilly and stark outside, but the atmosphere at NASA seems anything but.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment