Before long, we picked up Brian and were on the road to Boston. After we dropped our stuff, the two of us got lunch at Tasty Burger and napped for a while to regain our strength. In the evening, Nathan and I attended the men's hockey game vs. Yale as fans -- my first time doing so! -- in which the Huskies clawed back a 2-goal deficit for a 3-2 win. Highlights: Matt's impossibly loud heckling of Yale's goalie, Lyon. "2-0! It was 2-0! I know you can hear me!" The tying goals came within two minutes of each other! Malcolm and I also sled raced against two guys from the Doghouse, but when we took off, the string broke off the sled and then the entire thing shattered when we hit the boards on the other end. I think it was an inside job by Athletics. Post-game, Becky, Malcolm, Sara, Alaric, Nathan and Iris came back to drink, watch hockey, and coerce me into watching Bob's Burgers. It took
Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Lyon, Cheatin' and Stealin'
Corrections made 5/11/15. Thank you, Nathan and Iris!
Before long, we picked up Brian and were on the road to Boston. After we dropped our stuff, the two of us got lunch at Tasty Burger and napped for a while to regain our strength. In the evening, Nathan and I attended the men's hockey game vs. Yale as fans -- my first time doing so! -- in which the Huskies clawed back a 2-goal deficit for a 3-2 win. Highlights: Matt's impossibly loud heckling of Yale's goalie, Lyon. "2-0! It was 2-0! I know you can hear me!" The tying goals came within two minutes of each other! Malcolm and I also sled raced against two guys from the Doghouse, but when we took off, the string broke off the sled and then the entire thing shattered when we hit the boards on the other end. I think it was an inside job by Athletics. Post-game, Becky, Malcolm, Sara, Alaric, Nathan and Iris came back to drink, watch hockey, and coerce me into watching Bob's Burgers. It tookthree two years, but Iris finally finished Brian's scarf! The remainder of the night was spent arranging a pickup and finally starting Breaking Bad.
Before long, we picked up Brian and were on the road to Boston. After we dropped our stuff, the two of us got lunch at Tasty Burger and napped for a while to regain our strength. In the evening, Nathan and I attended the men's hockey game vs. Yale as fans -- my first time doing so! -- in which the Huskies clawed back a 2-goal deficit for a 3-2 win. Highlights: Matt's impossibly loud heckling of Yale's goalie, Lyon. "2-0! It was 2-0! I know you can hear me!" The tying goals came within two minutes of each other! Malcolm and I also sled raced against two guys from the Doghouse, but when we took off, the string broke off the sled and then the entire thing shattered when we hit the boards on the other end. I think it was an inside job by Athletics. Post-game, Becky, Malcolm, Sara, Alaric, Nathan and Iris came back to drink, watch hockey, and coerce me into watching Bob's Burgers. It took
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Correction, fuckboi: TWO years. Thank you very much.
ReplyDeleteI thought you started it at the end of freshman year
ReplyDelete