Friday, January 9, 2015

Boss Nass

          Brian and I straightened up most of the apartment in preparation for the party later. We returned some returnables, trashed the trash, washed dishes, and did basically everything to get ready. We also went to the men's hockey game versus Boston College, which ended in a nailbiting 1-1 tie in OT after an Eagles goal late in regulation. Becky and Benji appeared in the Doghouse wearing BU gear, and were predictably booed out of it. They moved to the left side of the band, but Paws followed and continued to harass them. I felt bad about it, but they definitely created the situation. After the game, I rushed home and tried to get everything perfect for the Model Year End Sales Event. I manned the bar for a good portion of the party, and got some confidence in our new system. It works much better re: reimbursement for alcohol -- I love throwing parties but paying for people just murders your money clip. All manner of friends came and went, but I hardly remember any of it. What I do recall is this: we asked that guests not wear sequins, and Niki did just that, and look! They're all over the apartment, just like last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment