U.S. Foreign Policy went okay, but a monster headache set in during class. I went to the band office, laid down on the couch and slept for 5 hours, missing Constitutional Law. Every year, I manage to miss at least one class in the first week! I got up and went home, feeling much improved.
At Matthews, the men's basketball team beat down Hofstra, the current #1 team, 91-83! A buzzer beater at the end of the first half set the mood, and Hofstra never got within five points of the Huskies. The band got new baseball caps for a new uniform component, and people were messing with the attached stickers for most of the game. Hockey news: The Ducks blew away Toronto, 4-0, on the strength of a Corey Perry hat trick. At home, I neared the end of season 4 of Breaking Bad and drifted off to sleep on the couch.
Quotes of the day:
"Netanyahu is basically the Dick Cheney of Israel." - Prof. Maness
"Is that a vacuum in your pants, or do you just suck?" - me
"You smell bad! Your face is ugly!" - Malcolm, to a player taking a free throw
No comments:
Post a Comment