Thursday, January 15, 2015

Star Command

          I slept on the couch without an alarm set, and happily woke up early. After reading for U.S. Foreign Policy, I felt appropriately prepared for once and continued to be productive after class. Next up: two classes, the latter of which (Constitutional Law, henceforth CLaw) had completely slipped my mind. I made it through and journeyed to the hardware store, where I procured a variety of apartment necessities: dishwasher soap, mousetraps, command hooks, blue tape (because someone in the apartment used and then lost my other roll), and a Milky Way for me. I'd brought along coupons from the college coupon book; in line, I did my good turn for the day and gave the spare coupon to the folks behind me. Back at home, I finished season 4 of Breaking Bad with Emily, premiered season 5, and went to sleep not long after the Bruins shut out the Rangers, three to zip.
          Quote of the day
"McKinley got shot in Buffalo, so that's what they've got going on in Buffalo. Also, lake effect snow. And that's about it." - Prof. Maness
"$20 on Amazon, and it doubles as an assault weapon." - PJ, re: his huge watch
"That reminds me of my favorite dictator." - Prof. Rodine-Hardy

oooooohhhhh, the clawwwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment