Unlike yesterday, today started out dreadfully and got better later on. (Much later.) My hair refused to cooperate and gave me no end of trouble for my first few hours up. In RRE, the butthurt started flowing after Professor Smead posed Pascal's Wager and then pointed out how worthless it is. The evening brought a mandatory pep band event named Midnight Madness, which consisted of some basketball games (not actual games, but Horse, Around the World, that type of thing), cheerleading, and random victories in unimportant contests. You know the drill: you come for the "fun," they force you to stay for torturous award ceremonies with the promise of free swag, and the pep band can't break down until everyone is satisfied. Throw in screaming girls, bad pop music and the police dragging out an aggressively drunk guy and you've got Midnight Madness. Some days I feel like I'm rotting from the inside out. This is one.
Quotes of the day:
"We have different interests at this point. You want to see the exam; I don't want to show it to you." - Professor Rochefort
"Is it food? If yes, then yes. That's the flowchart she should use when deciding what to bring over." - Sean
"He brought justice to that basketball!" - random trumpet player
"I apologize, Anthony, but it's not my thing. I'm not a lapsitter." - Sean
No comments:
Post a Comment