Tuesday, October 16, 2012

In Dreams

          I had another strange dream last night. I was swimming down into an abandoned house full of water and had to drop these egg-like things in a place where they'd be safe enough to grow and hatch, but after I found a spot the house emptied of water and the eggs dried out. My phone rang in my pocket, I answered, and Heather said goodbye on the other end. It rang again and my mother angrily questioned me about a knife, which I had no idea about. After a last glance at the failed eggs, I walked out the door and woke up. The evening brought a dreadful women's hockey game against the hated Boston University, which we lost 1-4. I went home fuming, but Iris greeted me with an assortment of delicious Asian candies and cheered me up considerably.
          Quote of the day:
"Aesop is my cat's name." - Professor Smead

No comments:

Post a Comment