I had a nightmare wherein Iris and I had a fight, and then I realized I was late for class, only to keep running in the wrong direction. Not exactly terrifying, but definitely unpleasant. Perhaps this had something to do with curling up and sleeping on the floor after Alanna hijacked my bed. I shared breakfast with my family before they headed out, then attended a women's volleyball game versus Georgia State, which was close but went our way. Braving the approaching hurricane, Alaric, Alanna and I grabbed a bite at Qdoba. A certain jubilation was in the air when the announcement of class cancellation for tomorrow came down.
Quotes of the day:
"The entire trumpet section should quit for a week. Then we'll see how fast things change." - Alanna
"FINISH THEM!" - random sports fan
"Getting drunk is like falling down. It comes naturally." - Sean
"I would be worried about being an alcoholic, but I'm in college, which is pretty much the same thing." - Sean
"Al 'Ain't a Party Till I'm Throwin' Up' [redacted]." - Eric
"I drink the magic juices and awesomeness happens." - Sean
"Stocks go up and down. Science never changes." - random science nerd (courtesy of Eric)
No comments:
Post a Comment