I ripped through an essay on the nuclear status of Iran, again exercising the procrastination skills I've honed my entire life. After everyone's work was done, we decided to indulge ourselves. Eric, Harrison and I split a few treats we've been saving, then went to Chipotle for $2 burritos with Iris. Factoring in the long line, Eric panicking a bit and needing to sit down, the okayness of burritos and making eye contact with the Cream through the window, this was semi-worth it. We then watched Hellboy, which is an amusingly tongue-in-cheek paranormal/action flick. I spent the rest of the night playing League and TF2 with the gentlemen.
Quotes of the day:
"At the end of the day, alcohol is the cause of and the solution to many problems." - Professor Lovely
"My Little Kony." - Alaric
"The Swagna Carta." - Alaric
...
Sean: "Swags of Our Fathers."
Me: "The Swagbearer."
No comments:
Post a Comment