Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Nutella Spirit

          I camped out in the large bathroom all night with a blanket, my laptop and some reading material, and subsequently slept all day. In the evening, I joined Laura, Alaric, Sean, Shannon and Ryan to watch Spirited Away. Naturally, it has lost none of its charm, and everyone seemed to like it. Though this is probably the fifth or sixth time I've watched this movie, I just realized that from the beginning, Chihiro never had any reason to trust Haku, which makes the rest of the movie that much more baffling or touching (depending on where you stand.) Later on, I went for a Fens run and stopped at Snell on the way back to print out some decorations for my room.
          Quotes of the day:
"Nut up or shut up, in the spirit world." - Sean
"It's like passing a joint, but worse." - Sean on Nutella

No comments:

Post a Comment