Saturday, November 3, 2012
Loose Ends
The remainder of Husky Hunt passed painfully and slowly, though I did take a glorious nap in Snell in the evening. Meredith, Eric, Aimee and I went to City Hall, Quincy Market and even across the river in search of our precious photos. In a bizarre coincidence, I ran into a girl who went to my high school at Quincy Market. We walked past each other, both did a double take, and I said hello and kept moving. Eventually, we about gave up on accomplishing any more and took the Silver Line home, which was a new experience and rather strange. Barring a theme that speaks to me personally (pretty much The Sopranos or TF2,) I don't plan on doing the Hunt again. The time commitment and stress level are just too drastic for my taste. I put on Lucky Number Slevin with Iris and Harrison to unwind, but fell asleep due to getting about 8 cumulative hours over the past two days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment